Certified Merger and Acquisition Specialist (CMAS)
What is CMAS?
The Certified Merger and Acquisition Specialist ("CMAS") is a designation for professionals who participate in merger and acquisition transactions. CMAS addresses different phases of a merger and acquisition transactions, including:
- Planning and searching
- Pre-acquisition activities, i.e. due diligence and valuation
- Negotiation and closing
- Post-acquisition activities, i.e. integration
Who can benefit from CMAS?
- Merger and acquisition consultants
- Investment and financial analysts
- Private equity analysts
- Investment bankers
- Financial officers
- Valuation Analysts
- Consultants and Business advisors
What are the prerequisites for CMAS?
- Hold at least a bachelor degree
- Possess at least two years of experience in fields related to merger and acquisition activities
- Complete a 30 hours training program of CMAS from accredited providers by the IFC
- Pass an examination by having at least 70 correct answers out of 100 multiple choice questions
To request more information about this course, please contact IFC at email@example.com.