Certified Enterprise Risk Manager - CERM
Level 5 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
On successful completion of this course you will receive a certificate and be eligible for the IFC Associate certification on the payment of a fee.
The Certified Enterprise Risk Manager (CERM) is a designation for professionals who are actively involved in risk management, strategic planning, corporate governance, project management, controls, auditing, and business consultancy. This excellent Management Diploma provides an introduction to the functions, objectives and limitations of risk management in an organisational setting. Build the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to enjoy a rewarding career in the field. This course is 100% online.
Course content is distributed over a series of 13 modules, which conclude with online assessments for submission to your assigned tutor:
- Overview of Risk Management
- Types of Risk
- What is Enterprise Risk Management?
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Identification
- Risk Evaluation & Management
- Financial Risk Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Technological Risk Management
- Legal & Political Risk Management
- Market & Social Risk Management
- Developing a Risk Management Plan for Your Business