Certified Financial Manager
Level 3 | Online Learning | Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
On successful completion of this course you will receive a certificate and be eligible for the IFC Associate certification on the payment of a fee.
This dynamic 100% online course is flexible enough to suit all lifestyles and experience levels. Study the most important accountancy documents, the art of effective bookkeeping and the effective management of working capital. Explore ratio analysis, learn how to evaluate investment opportunities and build the confidence to offer your services as an accountant.
The Course Syllabus
Course content is distributed over a series of 13 modules, which conclude with online assessments:
- Accounting Basics
- The Accountant's Roles and Responsibilities
- Accounting Concepts and Principles
- Subsidiary Books in Accountancy
- How to Prepare a Profit and Loss (Income) Statement
- What is Balance Sheet?
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Basics of Financial Management
- What is Budgeting and Why is it Important?
- Working Capital Management
- Types of Investments
- Variance (Accounting)
- Importance of Ratio Analysis