Online Accredited Courses
IFC online accredited courses are conducted by our program partner, Brentwood Online Learning College (BOLC). You set your own schedule to complete the course and gain full support from professional tutors. Brentwood Open Learning College is the UK's leading distance learning provider. BOLC offer an affordable, accessible and flexible online education.
How to Book a Course
Step 1. Browse the courses below to find the right course for you.
Step 2. Once you have chosen your course, pay for it online through the BOLC website.
Step 3. On successful completion of your course IFC will issue a course completion certificate for an administrative fee.
- Certified Financial Manager
- Certified Financial Risk Management Consultant
- Certified Professional Financial Accountant
- Certified Professional Management Accountant
- Certified Merger and Acquisition Specialist
- Certified Enterprise Risk Manager
- Bookkeeping QLS Level 1
- Bookkeeping Certificate QLS Level 3
- Bookkeeping Diploma QLS Level 4
- Bookkeeping Course QLS Level 5
- Certificate in Islamic Finance
- Certifed Financial Consultant in Islamic Finance Designation - CFCIF
- Executive Diploma in Islamic Banking
- Advanced Diploma in Islamic Banking and Financial Technology
- Leadership & Team Skills Certificate
- Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Certificate in Project Management
- Advanced Diploma in Project Management