Certifed Financial Consultant in Islamic Finance Designation - CFCIF
About the Course
The Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance must be successfuly completed in order to qualify for the Certifed Financial Consultant in Islamic Finance Designation - CFCIF. This course in provided by the International Institute of Islamic Economics and Finance.
Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance course aims to provide an extensive knowledge of Islamic finance. The course discusses Islamic economics, Islamic finance, products, markets, governance and the application of the concepts in the real world. The student will get both theoretical and practical knowledge of Islamic finance. The course will give entry to Masters’s programs in Islamic Finance. This excellent course is provided by the International Institute of Islamic Economics and Finance.Book this course
Course content is distributed over a series of 11 modules:
- The principles of Islamic economics and finance
- Islamic commercial law
- Islamic financial instruments
- Islamic banking – Products and Operations
- Islamic Investment, Capital markets and Sukuk
- Takaful and retakaful industry
- Corporate governance for IFI
- Islamic Accounting and financial reporting
- Risk management for IFI
- Islamic Micro Financing
- Mini thesis/ Capstone project
Good knowledge of English and bachelor’s degree in any field or Diploma in business administration or any part/full qualification in ACCA, CIMA, CFA and AAT or any other qualification accepted by the school, case by case/ 2 years work experience would be considered for entry if the student does not have these qualifications.
- Awarding bodies :IIISEF/GSBE/American International Theism University
- Animated videos, reading materials, e-books and case studies weekly live Q & A with instructors
- Delivered 100% Online
- Duration 6 – 18 months (Minimum 6 months and maximum 18 months
Students need to cover 120 hours of study material.
- Available to students anywhere in the world